- Cleanse tone and moisturise your skin
- Wash your hair no product
- Shoes- happy feet are a must
- Dress – does it need to be pressed?
- Perfume, deodorant, moisturising cream for skin
- Bag – lipstick, perfume, peppermints, panadol (always a good idea)
The day of your formal
- Early to bed the night before, have a good breakfast and relax.
- Appointments should start about 1pm for your hair and makeup, allowing one and a half hours.
- Home in time to have a bite to eat, and get organised for your Special Night
Let the night begin….