- Custom blended foundation for a perfect match
- Creates a natural looking flawless complexion
- Lasts all morning & night without re-applying
- Evens out skin tone
- Special water resistant spray can be used over makeup so it will not rub off
- Sets on contact without powder
- Skin imperfections concealed effortlessly
- Water-based makeup that is alcohol & oil free
- Hypoallergenic & will not clog pores
- Perspiration or tears will not cause streaks if water resistant spray is used
- Photographs beautifully
How does airbrushing work?
Airbrush makeup is sprayed on through an air compressor as a fine mist of colour that gently covers the skin, giving the appearance of a flawless complexion. Spraying microdots of makeup that rest on the surface of the face looks more natural than traditional makeup because it isn’t rubbed into the skin and doesn’t exaggerate the pores. This process allows the Airbrush makeup to conceal better while enabling your skin to breathe.
Traditional foundations can look obvious, caked-on or thick and always feel like you are wearing makeup. Airbrush makeup leaves a light, seamless veil of colour over the skin, creating the illusion of a perfect face because it is misted on, allowing your true skin tone to show through without masking your face. The ability to mix Airbrush foundation colours for individual custom blends is unsurpassed, resulting in a more natural look that covers skin imperfections effortlessly
What products are airbrushed?
Airbrush makeup products include foundation, blush and eye shadow. The entire face can be made up entirely with Airbrush products, or incorporated with traditional cosmetic eye shadows and blush as well.
What are the benefits of airbrushing?
Since Airbrush makeup can be made water-resistant by applying an alcohol based spray, perspiration and tears are no longer a cosmetic problem. Simply blotting, not wiping away moisture will leave the Airbrush makeup in place without a streak. With over 12 hours of wear, Airbrush makeup will not fade or rub off on clothes, but yet can be easily washed away with soap and water.
- Upper body Airbrushing completes the look, blends the face in with the upper body, perfectly, no lines or defining marks where the makeup starts and the Spray Tan Finishes
- Spray Tan should be done the day before, is always a great idea to have a trial with the spray tan a couple of weeks before to decide on the colour.